Монголын Анагаахын Сэтгүүлүүдийн Холбоо (МАСХ)
Mongolian Journal of Health Sciences, 2011, 2(8)
The present situation of tuberculosis service delivery at family group practices in Ulaanbaatar
( Судалгааны өгүүлэл )

Nandin-Erdene.O, Batzorig.B, Davaalkham.D

Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
School of Public health
Health Sciences University of Mongolia
 
Абстракт
The World Health Organization reports that in 2009, 9.4 million new cases of TB were registered worldwide and 3.3 million of them being women and 1.1 million were the people with HIV infection. Six TB dispensaries and 34 Family Group Practice’s (participation rate is 100%) from 6 districts’ participated in the survey. Out of 34 Family Group Practice’s,
20 (58.8%) Family Group Practice’s transported the sputum samples and the remaining 14 (41.2%) did not transport the sputum samples. In total, 68 family doctors and nurses were participated in the survey. Twenty six (76.5%) FGPs from the thirty four surveyed Family Group Practice’s released their annual activity reports of 2010. The remaining eight
Family Group Practice’s did not have reports or did not share the reports saying that the reports were archived. Out of 34 chosen Family Group Practice’s, an observation on collecting, storing and transporting the sputum samples was done at 20 (58.8%) Family Group Practice’s that provide this kind of services. From the surveyed nurses, 79.4% attended TB training and remaining 20.6% did not attend training. The TB training attendance rate was 97% among family doctors and 79.4% among nurses. However, Knowledge, Attitude Practice on TB were different among the family doctors and nurses. Knowledge on the way of TB transmission, types of TB, clinical signs and symptoms, preventative methods were satisfactory.
 


Нийтлэлийн нээгдсэн тоо: 340
Судлаачдын бусад өгүүлэл
Зохиогчийн эрх хуулиар хамгаалагдсан. Дэлхийн Эрүүл Мэндийн Байгууллага, ©  2012.
Вебийг бүтээсэн Слайд ХХК